Attention, attention! It's time to step away from your Wii's and put down your Wii-motes. Do you happen to have a personalized Mii? Still new to the Mii world? For those of you that have not been exposed to all the Mii mania, Miis are customizable player characters that you can dress and model after yourself.
Once you create your own Mii, submit it to geeksugar's Mii Creation Contest and tell me a bit about your Mii for your chance to win a beautiful 3 inch statuette of your Mii from Fabjectory! That's right, Fabjectory will transform your Mii into a detailed, real life, full color Mii creation (similar to the ones shown here)! May the most creative and unique Mii win!
Wondering how to join the geeksugar's Mii Creation Contest group so you can submit your marvelous Mii?
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the geeksugar's Mii Creation Contest group
- Click "Participate!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "Technology and Gadgets"
- Add keywords (for example mine for this post "Mii, Mii Creation Contest, Nintendo, Wii" etc.)
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the geeksugar's Mii Creation Contest for your chance to win your very own Mii statuette!