Land travel at almost 800 mph, Ryan Gosling taking over Chrome browsers, and a trip to the TARDIS — this could be the best week of the Summer.
- Touring the TARDIS — After discovering a Google Maps Easter egg that takes users on a journey through the Doctor's time-traveling space machine, we found every other way you can visit the famous blue police box.
- A Ryan Gosling invasion — The Internet's favorite ladies' man Ryan Gosling is ready to dominate your online experience. This Chrome extension turns every photo on your browser into that of the Gos-man. You need it.
- Travel of the future — Billionaire tech entrepreneur Elon Musk announced his concept for alternative land travel: the Hyperloop. We break down the details behind this transportation method that Musk calls faster and more convenient than the planned California bullet train.
- Standout Perseid Photographs — The stargazer's favorite time of the season took place earlier this week when the Perseid meteor shower shone in the sky. Sharp-eyed shutterbugs took photos that still leave us in wonder, days later.
- What is Apple without Steve Jobs? — Oracle founder Larry Ellison made headlines this week, saying that Apple was lost without its visionary CEO. Look at what other tech leaders have said about Steve Jobs's impact on technology and design.