Even the most voracious of readers have a hard time keeping up with everything we want to read on the Internet. I know that with the hundreds of feeds I subscribe to, I couldn't get through everything if I tried.With Lazy Feed, you don't have to sort through everything — instead, everything comes to you, but only if you want it! Instead of subscribing to individual feeds, you tell Lazy Feed the subjects you're interested in, like Mad Men or Brad Pitt, and when articles come out relating to those subjects, that's what you get fed.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!