Maybe you're like me and you have an iTunes filled with thousands of songs and personalized playlists, but you're sick of your music and couldn't care less about listening to your library. Sites like Last.fm and Pandora offer great variety for a Gemini like myself, but once in a while you really need to mix it up — and by mixing it up, I mean by taking a trip down memory lane.
The site Songs You Used to Love may not have lengthy playlists for you to swoon over, but they do provide you with popular audio streams from the sixties up until just a few years ago. At first when I started clicking through the songs, I thought that the website was pulling from my library since it had all my favorite songs posted, but then I realized it is just that good.
Not the fanciest of sites, but guaranteed to get you rocking out in no time.
Have a great website you want to share with geeksugar readers? Share it when you
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!