I will be first one to admit that I find gifs unimaginably hilarious. Sure, there are some serious and professional uses for animated gifs, but all the ones I notice are the ridiculous and funny ones.
Obviously then, I want to make my own and now I can, with the website Gickr. Gickr is super easy to use; just upload your three similar picture files and click continue. Just make sure the images you use are not gigantic or it'll stop you in your tracks.
Know any good websites you'd like to spread the word about? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!