I'm always going on about how not keeping your laptop in a bag is going to damage it, but there are some people who go in a very odd direction with laptop safekeeping, and well, the results are not exactly appetizing.
Check out what happened when a guy left his laptop in the oven for safekeeping while out of town, and then — yes, someone turned it on and it melted. Generally, I hear that is what happens in these oven contraptions. They get very hot (fire is involved), and then proceed to cook whatever is put inside their bellies.
Geek Tip time! Do not use the oven for gadget storage. Evidence above.