Where can you go to get reviews of TV shows, movies, games, music, and DVDs all in one place? Why that would be Metacritic, of course! Metacritic could very well be your BFF when it comes to deciding where to throw your money. It compiles reviews from some of the most respected critics from around the world and summarizes them to a single grade (one to 100) and color – green being favorable reviews, yellow meaning mixed reviews, and red indicating it's totally skipable – so you know at a glance if that movie is worthy of a date night, or if you should hold off for a matinée special.
What's cool about Metacritic is that if you don't trust the professional reviewers' opinions, you can also check out user reviews on the same topics. And the best part? You can even access reviews and scores on your mobile! No more guessing on the go. Now you're informed.
Do you have a favorite website you want to share with us? Submit your faves to our Website of the Day group! To learn how, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.