I asked you readers to join my Mii Challenge by making Miis to look like yourself or your favorite celebrity and submitting them to the geeksugar's Mii Challenge group. TeamSugar user Bonne decided to create her very own Mii. What a creative Mii! Love the side by side TV shot. Thanks for the great submission.
For those of you that have not been initiated into the Nintendo Wii world yet, Miis are customizable player characters that you can dress and model after yourself, or your favorite celebrity. They are created with the Wii console, or if you don't have a Wii, you can make one online, take a screen shot of it and save it in the Mii group. So how do you join the geeksugar Mii Challenge?
To learn how to post your own Mii to geeksugar's Mii Challenge Group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
To learn how to
- First of all, join the Geeksugar's Mii Challenge Group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example this one was "Geesugar's Mii Challenge, or Mii")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the geeksugar's Mii Challenge Group and start posting your Mii Creations! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!