December is such a festive time of the year, with chestnuts roasting on an open fire, Jack Frost nibbling at your toes and with kids everywhere ripping open Wii boxes on Christmas morning. If you've been checking out my holiday gift guides, you've probably spotted a few of these items which are sure to be at the top of many Christmas lists. Here are my top five must have picks for the month of December. Enjoy!
To learn more about these fabulous must-haves, just read more
- Nintendo has just released two special edition Nintendo DS bundles which come in metallic rose and gold. Each bundle not only comes with a DS Lite that is two-thirds the size of the original Nintendo DS but it is also paired with a game! The rose model includes the "Best Friends" version of Nintendogs and the DS Lite Gold comes with Legend of Zelda: Phantom Hourglass. Both bundles are priced around $160.
- The solar powered tote by Noon Solar is the ultimate geek chic laptop bag. The built-in solar power panel on the outside of the bag attaches to a battery box in an interior pocket that will charge-up in six to eight hours of strong sunlight. A portable and stylish gadget charger on the go! This Courtland bag costs $383. Other styles available as well.
- Super Mario Galaxy is worth all the hype and then some. The hottest game for the Wii this holiday season, Super Mario Galaxy combines the best features from Super Mario Brothers, Super Mario Brothers 3, and Super Mario 64 into this super galactic 3D adventure. Priced at $50.
- The future of reading has arrived with Amazon's latest creation, The Kindle. Weighing that of a traditional paperback book, the Kindle features a revolutionary electronic-paper display that looks and reads like real paper. With no computer, no cables, and no syncing required and access to more than 90,000 books, you can't help but want to get your hands on one. The Kindle costs $400 each.
- Fire engine red iPhone cases are definitely a growing trend in Hollywood. These silicone cases are a cheap, chic way to protect your precious iPhone. You just can't beat their $6 price tag!