Every month on geeksugar I offer my picks for the top five Must Have gadgets, gizmos and techie treats you need to get through the month. For some of you, October is time to get gadget gift ideas for xmas and a time to transition from the summer to winter months—out with the old and in with the new! What's particularly great about this time of the year is that there are so many fabulous product launches and releases. Here are some hot new releases that I'm sure you'll enjoy as much as I do!
To find out about these must-haves, just read more
- The Logitech blue mouse is comfortable, classy and comes with the added bonus of being wireless and bluetooth compatible! Great for everyday use or for taking with you on the go. Batteries are said to last up to four months so you don't have to worry about replacing them every week. This mouse costs $50 each and comes with a cute protective pouch as well.
- The hot new Nano with video has created quite the stir since its release just a few short weeks ago. This super small 3rd gen iPod literally fits in the palm of your hands! With five stylin' colors to choose from, a 2-inch screen and 4GB and 8GB models, it's no wonder why they are flying off the shelves like hot cakes. Starting at $149.
- The Flip Video Ultra Series by Pure Digital Technologies includes all the features you need in a compact, pocket-sized cam. The new Flip comes with built-in software for direct uploading to AOL and YouTube, captures high-quality sound and video footage and is available in chic colors like lime green, pink, orange, black and white. The 60-minute (2GB) model is priced at $179.99 and is available in four colors -- white, black, orange and pink, while the 30-minute (1GB) model is $149.99 and comes in white and black. Overall an easy to use fun mini-camcorder!
- The earphone cable wraps are one of those inventions that may look fairly simplistic, but yet they provide a convenient place for you to stow away your earphones! Just wrap your cords around the cable wrap and clip wherever you want and your cords will stay free from tangles! Available in lots of cool colors for only $15 each.
- The Janine King laptop sleeves are fashionable laptop cases that come fully customizable to suit your individual taste. All designs have waterproof padding and are triple stitched for extra durability. Prices range from $40 to $50.