Thanks to TeamSugar user missyosigirl for sending us one of her favorite gadgets, the bring-anywhere Canon IXUS i zoom digital camera. She says: "The first real gadget I ever owned is this Canon IXUS camera that my husband bought last December 2005. What I love about this point-and-shoot camera is that I can bring it anywhere because of its size. Although I cannot really adjust any of the settings (like aperture, focal length and all those serious photography stuff), I was still able to take beautiful pictures of sunsets and sunrises, beach landscapes and cityscapes, dinners and lunches with friends, and of course lots and lots and lots of candid shots of me and my family." To see what else she had to say about this hot purple gadget and to check out some beautiful sample shots taken with the IXUS, click here.
I want to know what's in your purse, on your desktop and in your pockets. To learn how to post photos of your favorite gadgets in the group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the My Favorite Gadgets group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "My Favorite Gadgets")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the My Favorite Gadgets group and start posting your great photos! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!