Thanks to TeamSugar user colormesticky for sending us one of her favorite gadgets, a Philips digital camera keychain from Amazon. She says: "Now I always have something handy since I don't have a camera phone. The picture quality is surprisingly good considering its size- it's about the same quality as a camera phone, but a little bigger." She also says that for the price, which in my opinion is ridiculously inexpensive at $17, it's worth it. Click here to read her full review.
I want to know what's in your purse, on your desktop and in your pockets. To learn how to post photos of your favorite gadgets in the group, read more
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the My Favorite Gadgets group
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "My Favorite Gadgets")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the My Favorite Gadgets group and start posting your great photos! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!