If you were trapped on a desert island, which for some strange reason had electrical power but no cell reception or computer, which gadget would you just have to have for entertainment sake? Janners can't live without her Xbox 360 or DS Lite. Well, she can live without them, she just doesn't want to.
Janners' cute DS Lite photo and tips about submitting pictures of your favorite gadgets, just
I want to know what's in your purse, on your desktop and in your pockets. Send me pictures of your favorite gadgets by adding them to our My Favorite Gadgets! group. I'll feature the greatest (and most inventive) pictures here on geeksugar.
And I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the My Favorite Gadgets! group
- Click "Participate!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology"
- Add keywords (for example mine for this post "My favorite gadget, Xbox360, Nintendo DS Lite" etc.)
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the My Favorite Gadgets! group and start sharing photos of your friends, lovers and selves playing computer games, stacking your gadgets high or just geeking out.