So now that you've secured your perfect Facebook URL, and are all over the Twitterverse, you're going to want a selection of profile pics to swap in and out on a regular basis. I mean, you don't want your adoring fans and followers to get bored, right? So if you just want to crop a new and cool photo on the quick, without having to open up Photoshop or iPhoto, just use Mypictr.
Mypictr allows you to upload a photo from your computer and quickly crop to either highlight your face, or just edit out the rif-raff in the background. It's easy to use and quickly gets the job done.
Have a cool website that you want to share? Learn how to submit it to our Website of the Day group when you
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!