- When your favorite sports team wins. Or heads to the postseason: GO GIANTS!
- To accentuate ONE word in a sentence, especially on Twitter or another occasion where italics are unavailable: Are you kidding me? Double Rainbow is the BEST viral video ever.
- Any reference to major WIN or FAIL: That bird video on PetSugar was a huge WIN.
- Three-letter abbreviations: OMG, WTF, FML, etc: OMG how is it possible that Lindsay Lohan is headed to court again?
See the rest of my acceptable caps lock situations AFTER THE BREAK.
- When words can't express how angry you are: I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHY YOU AREN'T LISTENING TO WHAT I'M SAYING RIGHT NOW.
- If something really unfortunate happens: You got your car towed? That SUCKS.
- If you are a mom over the age of 45 writing an email to your kid, especially if you practice the "hunt-and-peck" typing method: HI HONEY, JUST WANTED TO SAY HI. LOVE MOM.
Am I missing any? Share your caps WINS below!