To see a few more examples of things you can put off till next week, just
- Set a password for your home WiFi network: I'm sure your neighbors are loving the free WiFi access since you haven't yet set a log-in password for your wireless network yet. What's another week of exposing yourself to the dangers of hacking? Go ahead — kick your feet up.
- Clean your keyboard: Germs are already accumulating on your keyboard, so seven more days of spilled lunches and crumbs can't hurt.
- Clean up your game: If your Wii controllers are out of control, you could reign them in with a controller caddy or unique media cabinet. Oh, but kick back for now. Procrastination is the name of the game.
- Clear out your hard drive: If your computer is running slow, it could be an over-stuffed hard drive that's helping to slow it down. Apps like Disk Inventory X could help you see where all that space is going, but hey, it can wait till next Monday, right?
- Purge your old gadgets: You could make way for all the new gadgets you'll be buying this year by recycling or donating the ones that are collecting dust. Or not.
- Organize your online life: Get an RSS reader already. You're wasting time by heading to each of your favorite sites individually. Well, I guess that's the point this week, right?
Image Source: Getty