- The default view of photos is 28 percent larger.
- There's a new lightbox feature that allows you to see each photo you select individually with a dark background to minimize distractions.
- Navigation got easier with "Newer" and "Older" buttons above each photo.
Learn about the rest of the changes when you read more.
- Seeing the who, what, where, and how of each photo is easy with all the location, description, photographer, and camera/camera settings information to the right of every image.
- Edit in Picnik, tag locations and people, add to a group, add a note, order prints, and delete images all from the new centralized "Actions" tab above each photo, while you can send it to a friend, blog it, or grab a link or HTML right from the "Share This" tab.
- Flickr's code has been upgraded for faster page loads. Do you notice the speedy difference? I do!