We may be prepping for a spooky Halloween, but in the mind of tech companies, holiday season is here. New gadgets aplenty are being unveiled before pumpkins can even clear the stores. Catch up on the gizmos announced this week below.
- The lowdown on Apple's new iPads — This week, Apple revealed a lightweight iPad and a "resolutionary" iPad Mini. We help you understand if they're worth the upgrade.
- Dating in the digital age — The stigma on looking for love online is fading, and people are more open to finding a mate on a dating site. But, according to a new Pew Research study, a digital wingwoman can be key.
- Twitter vs. tech IPO history — Twitter hitting Wall Street will make some employees of the social media company very wealthy, but how does its IPO number stand up to other tech giants?
- Ads arrive on Instagram — The one part of the Facebook takeover we knew was inevitable on Instagram has begun to roll out: ads. We show you what to expect when you're expecting paid content in your Insta-feed.
- Welcome to the tablet world, Nokia — The Microsoft-owned Nokia revealed a Windows 8 tablet this week, with a hardware look very similar to the Lumia phone line.