I won't bore you with tales of how busy I am these days, because come on — aren't we all?
Everyone around me seems to always be swamped, and rarely has time to shop for stuff that's essentials (not shoes, bags, and clothes. Somehow I always make time for that). I mean toilet paper, toothpaste, dish-washing soap — stuff you have to buy but hate schlepping to the store for.
Today's website, Alice, wants to be the girl who makes your life easier. At heart, it's online shopping for those boring home essentials, but it's like a personal assistant for this stuff. Whatever you want, Alice hunts down coupon codes for and reminds you when it's about time to stock up on everything again. There's even free shipping, in addition to the already sweet deal of having your life saved.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!