I have never wanted a website to succeed more than BeerMenus. Currently only in New York City (the injustice!), this site tells you the beers that are on tap in NYC — and hopefully soon, everywhere. . .? OK, at least San Francisco (I'm selfish)!
Browse by the neighborhood or the beer, BeerMenus lists not just what's on tap, but what's in a bottle, the size of the vessel it's served in, and the price! If I was in NYC and wanted an icy cold glass of Anchor Steam tonight, BeerMenus would tell me all the bars that have it on tap and where I can get it the cheapest. Internet, I don't think I've ever loved you more.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!