Why use a new review website? Because this one is for everything, not just restaurants and local businesses, or just food at the grocery store. Despite its foodie name, Lunch is the new review destination for peoples' opinions on just about everything, or as they say, "a Wikipedia for opinions."
Sure, I know the crude adage about opinions, but I also see this as being valuable for when you just want to hear about what people think of a certain subject you're perplexed by.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!