If you're following The Office star Rainn Wilson on Twitter, then you know about his new website venture, Soul Pancake. Named in an appropriately silly but complex way, Soul Pancake is a collaborative website that gets deep, like posing questions about why do we dream about what we do, and whether we should fear death.
Sounds pretty heavy, right? Don't fear. It's presented in a totally accessible way, using recent viral videos to illustrate points (like using Kittens Inspired by Kittens to talk about the adult imagination).
My still unanswered question: What would Dwight Schrute do?
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!