Some of the newest features to come with the just-released Microsoft Office 2010 are pretty impressive, so translating those (along with some other interface improvements) should keep Apple fans hard at work with the new tools.
Check out some of the new features when you read on.
Some new Office for Mac 2011 features include:
- A Powerpoint template gallery, which allows you to browse all templates (and even the ones you've added) in an iPhoto-like view
- New Outlook conversation view for easy email sorting
- Spotlight integration to Outlook, which makes finding emails easier than ever
- Outlook will now be Time Machine-friendly
- A brand new feature called Office for Mac Ribbon, which brings all of your most-used controls within easy reach.
- A better Mac-like look and feel