I spend so much time on BellaSugar trying to find ways to prevent wrinkles and looking old that it's kind of unbelievable how much fun I've had on The Old Timer's Machine — a site that's devoted to turning you into an old man. And when you're done, you can upload it to your Facebook or MySpace page!
Whether you're a boy or girl, it doesn't matter, the machine will make you into a crotchety old dude.
Pile on the geriatric accessories like I did (the only thing that's left of me in this picture is my nose and lips!), including facial hair, mothball-stinking sweaters, and obviously, the Blue Blockers.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!