In these financial times, everyone wants to save a buck or two. I used to balk at my grandmother for clipping coupons, but now big savings at the store (by store, I usually mean Best Buy, Amazon, or Target, naturally) mean that I'm a happy camper. Plus, with so many sales going on right now, it's hard to keep your head straight. Thankfully, Price Protectr is here to make your bargain shopping a little simpler.
Tell Price Protectr when you are wanting to buy an item, and it will alert you when the price drops. It's quite similar to Shopstyle's Sale Alerts, in that it will save you money and keep you updated on the sales. Plus, Price Protectr will even help you save after you've purchased your item. How? I'll tell you when you read more.
Some stores offer price guarantees, meaning if the item you just bought goes on sale within a certain amount of time, you can get paid back the difference. Price Protectr offers email alerts to keep you on top of any items you've just purchased — so if they go on sale, you can get some of that hard earned money back!
Have a website you want to see featured on geeksugar? Just follow these steps to submit your favorite sites to our Website of the Day group:
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!