I am desperate for the writers' strike to end. Mainly because I want the writers to get a fair deal, but also because I absolutely, cannot, bear to watch any more . . . reruns! It's not long now before Lost returns, but until then, there's Nowheremen.net, an online show that has promise (I swear). Watch the preview and geek out with me over all the gadgets!
The first episode premiered today, and introduced us to Derek, a guy who disappeared on his graduation day without a trace. Until the premiere, clues had been popping up all over the internet, which fans had to find and put together. With the show now on, it's still up to the audience to solve the mystery of Derek's whereabouts. Until Gossip Girl returns, find him geeks!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!