While she may play neurotic high-powered women on film, actress Parker Posey is decidedly ungeeky. In fact, if the interview she recently did with Switched is any indication, she abhors gadgets all together. She doesn't give any clue as to where her hatred of all things electronic sprang from, but her repugnance translates to some funny anti-tech sentiments. Is it just me, or does she rebuke the iPhone faster than Bill Gates? Highlights include:
- What gadgets do you always bring with you to the set?
- What cell phone do you have right now and what to you love or hate about it?
Nokia, plain, no flap. It's easy to replace when lost.
- Where do you go pretty much every time you get online?
A chair or a couch.
- Name one thing you wish your iPod, cell phone, or laptop could do that it doesn't do now?
- What upcoming gadget can you not wait to get your hands on?
The gadget that will make all the gadgets go away.
- BlackBerry, Sidekick, or Treo?
Sure -- I mean, what?
- Are you getting an iPhone -- if so, why?
No, it doesn't make sense.