With all those rockin' photography tips we've covered here lately, I'm sure you've had more than enough time to enjoy the fruits of your labor with some pretty full photo galleries! But the downside to a full digital photo gallery? Uploading them to your Facebook, Flickr, Photobucket, and blog — it can take forever jumping from one site to the next. Don't you wish there was some sort of one-stop shop to upload your pics to all your favorite sites at once?
Wish no more my clicking comrades, cause Pixelpipe is here to cut your uploading time to a minimum. Just select which social sites you belong to (like Photobucket or Facebook), sign in as you normally would, then the next time you have a full batch of pics to upload, just send them to Pixelpipe, and it will upload your photos to as many sites as you want. Simple, fast, and free! That's my kind of photo party.
To learn how to post your favorite websites to my Website of the Day group, just
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!