The site's goal is to help you figure out what you need — from whether you should buy a home to what kind of cheese you'd like by answering a series of questions.
First you "train" it by answering a few random questions (the cool UI has you doing it before you've even realized what hit you), and then once Hunch "knows" you, it can better help you. Maybe it's not a good replacement for a life coach, but it's certainly cheaper!
Know of a cool website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!