When it comes to geek gear there are many varieties: Video gamer shirts, programmer shirts, swag bags, backpacks and tees...the list seems endless. However, while there seems to be no end of geeky tee shirts, it can sometimes be hard to find great shirts for girls because the guys seem to have claimed all the greatest vintage and video-game inspired designs. In fact, finding a medium between Hello Kitty, Atari, and code humor can be near impossible. But not impossible.
Public Domain has some adorable polaroid, joystick, brick phone mega and calculator watch-inspired tee shirts that more than live up to the needs of any chic girl or guy. They are all $25.
To check out more adorable Public Domain designs,
Got something super geeky to share with me? As always, I'll feature my favorite posts on the geeksugar homepage. To learn how to subscribe to the group post your finds to the Geeky Things I Love group.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Geeky Things I Love
- Click "Create and Share!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "technology and gadgets"
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this post was "museum, Lego")
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture telling me why you love the download, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit