One of my favorite things about Twitter is how much great info is being shared, but when you consider how many people you're following (for me it's hundreds), it can get reeeally overwhelming, and you start missing the diamonds in the rough.
The brilliant new website Qapture wants to help, as an "of the moment aggregator" that scours Twitter for amazing links, and who's posting them. Qapture then posts both, so what you get is an organized snapshot of great links that you shouldn't miss that day or hour.
Got a great website in mind to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!