Even with their fancy features, digital cameras aren't immune from taking the odd bad picture. Now what happens when you want to fix a photo (like red eye, pimples, bad lighting) and free online photo editing sites just aren't cutting it with their basic features? Sure you could always use Photoshop if you're a master of its many tools, but what if you need to change your Facebook profile photo right away, and you don't have Photoshop? A site called PicTreat will instantly enhance your photo for free, and you can even sign-in using your MySpace ID or Facebook Connect.
Found a useful website you'd like to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!