- "That's very rude. Either be more selective in accepting friends or keep it to yourself when you need to drop some people." -MsTerious82
- "I think its more of an attention seeking method. Either way it shouldn't be done. There is no reason for it." -mckinseyann
- "I don't agree with posting the status before the purge. But after? Sure!" -dexaholic
- "I think it's rude. Period." -EricaJane
- "It strikes me as a very Livejournal thing to do. (Not to mention, very teen-angsty)" -komler
Do you agree? Disagree? Join the conversation in the comments below.