I've had way too many nights stranded in my kitchen, starving, and surrounded by condiments, one chicken breast, and a can of tomato soup. RecipeMatcher is my new savior — you just type in the ingredients you have on hand and it figures out recipes for you based on what you entered! I arbitrarily added chicken breast, tomato soup, basil, and potatoes, and it came up with a ton of suggestions, including Italian Chicken and Potatoes. RecipeMatcher tells you additional ingredients you may need if your submissions are a bit bare bones like mine, but they're mainly basics like garlic or Italian dressing. This definitely beats that sad box of macaroni I usually resort to!
PS RecipeMatcher also works for cocktails, so you can drink responsibly and with flair!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!