But good news! I found one way to save you some serious cash during your school year — rent your textbooks from Chegg instead of buying. Chegg is an online textbook rental service that lets you use your book, as you need it — with super fast shipping and returns — instead of dropping a load of dough on a book you'll only need for a semester. The process of book renting and reusing is eco-friendly in its own right, but Chegg will also plant a tree for every book you rent. So now, good for the environment also means more green in your wallet.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the GeekSugar homepage!