You know those annoying tweets from someone you randomly follow describing how awesome his life is? Even worse, how awesome he is? You don't have to sit back and idly peep their self-obsessed tweets any longer. Don't unfollow; just submit the worst offenders to Tweeting Too Hard. TTH gives you a chance to laugh at others' self-importance all in one sweet little tweet-centric blog. Want to submit an annoying tweet you saw about "gassing up daddy's Airstream"? Go right on ahead. We'll all thank you later.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.