Today's website of the day is one of those sites we can't imagine we've gone so long without knowing about! If you're one of those people that likes to fill up on soda during a movie but then you find yourself in desperate need of a pee break, RunPee will tell you when it's a good time to go! They are still building their list of "the best times to go when you gotta go" during a movie, but some big titles like Star Trek and X-Men Origins: Wolverine are already on there. On RunPee, users can submit their own pee break suggestions for a movie or modify an existing one to make it even better — hey no sense missing out on any crucial movie moments!
Got a favorite website you want to share with geeksugar readers? Find out how when you,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!