I'm always on the lookout for new music, and although Pandora does a pretty good job of "getting" my tastes and introducing me to new artists, sometimes I feel like I really just need to branch out and expand my musical horizons. What a better way to do that than to check out the most popular tunes from around the globe?
That's exactly what you get with CitySounds.fm — a world tour of music right at your desk. I've already found and downloaded a few tracks that I couldn't get enough of, and I couldn't be happier with the latest entries to my music library. And that's after only an hour of perusing the global music selections! Imagine what I could find in a few days. My iTunes will never be the same.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the GeekSugar homepage!