One of my readers katie171 submitted her fun Mii creation. For those of you that have not been initiated into the Nintendo Wii world yet, Miis are customizable player characters that you can dress and model after yourself, or your favorite celebrity.
Have you seen the Miis of the entire cast of The Office? A flickr user was the mastermind behind these artsy characters. Click here to check them out and to get some ideas for your own Mii design.
You can also click here to learn how to race all your Miis on your Wii. So much fun!
So how do you join the geeksugar Mii Challenge group? read more
And I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the geeksugar Mii Challenge
- Click "Participate!" on the left hand side
- Choose "Blog"
- Give your photo a Title
- Leave the category as "general"
- Change the channel to "food and entertaining"
- Add keywords (for example mine for this post "Mii, Nintendo, Wii" etc.)
- Click on the "Add Image" link below the "body" box
- A popup window will happen - click on "Browse" to find your image on your computer
- Once you have the image chosen, click "Submit"
- The popup will show you your image, choose size: "normal" - if you want, you can give it a title (which will show up as a caption)
- Click "Insert" and the popup will go away
- Your "body" box will now have some text in it. Leave it as is. If you want to add some text before the picture, do it before the code that has appeared.
- Click Submit
So join the geeksugar Mii Challenge and start sharing your awesome Miis. I'm hoping for some Christina, Britney and Mandy. Just a starting place.