I love the idea of sitting down and writing a long letter with a fancy ballpoint pen, putting it in an envelope, and sending it off to its recipient. But the reality is, I type a heck of a lot faster than I can write (and by write, I mean making it lovely and legible), so I prefer to email because it's faster, easier, and I don't have to deal with white-out when I make mistakes.If you want to write and mail off a note to someone, but you enjoy the simplicity of typing on a computer and clicking send without having to get out the stamps and envelopes, a website called SnailMailr makes it easy to send snail mail online.
This neat site, which I came across on makeuseof, provides all of the fields for you to fill in (like address, letter section, etc.) and it will print and send your letter to any US address for $1. More than four pages? You'll only need to pay an additional $0.10 per page.
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!