Usually I say "Holy Hanna" when I'm impressed with something, but I just can't help but say "Holy Hazel" in the case of this fantastic website — Hazel Mail. How great is this: Find a fun digital pic, easily format the way you would like it to look on a postcard, include a personalized message and the address of the person you're sending it to, pay the flat postage fee of $1.50, and Hazel will print and mail your custom postcards for you! Hazel is eco geek chic, too, since she decreases the carbon footprint on the earth by sending cards locally. Excuse me while I go on a postcard making frenzy!
To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and “Regular Post.”
- Give your story a “Title.”
- Fill in the “Body” with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click “Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to “Website of the Day” in the drop-down menu
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to “Technology and Gadgets.”
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click “I’m done” to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!