Who doesn't love reading dating war stories from the trenches? I'm still cracking up over My Very Worst Date, a collection of reader-submitted dating horror stories. From horribly awkward moments to convicted felons, reading through all of the stories will either make you laugh with relief or cringe with empathy. And unlike many similar sites, My Very Worst Date has a number of submissions from both sexes, not just women.
Need a laugh? Take this date's hilarious ending:
Since it was late, the officer later drove me around to find a hotel and I took the train home the next day. On Monday my ex-date/co-worker wisely avoided me. I didn’t bother to inquire as to the nature of his arrest.
Check out the best-of section for a good laugh. And, if you're so unlucky, submit your own horror story. (Though I support avoiding your own worst date with yesterday's brilliant website of the day, Escape My Date.)
Have an interesting website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click "New Post" under the website of the day tab at the top of the page.
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Type "Technology and Gadgets" in the Categories box
- Add keyword(s) in the tag field with relevant tags (for example mine for this story was "Website of the Day").
- Choose whether you want the post to be private or public.
- Click "Create Post" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the GeekSugar homepage!