We're winding down from all the killer wedding coverage here on the Sugar Network, and since we've walked you through the wedding-planning stages, the wedding shower, the Big Day, and helped you map your geeky honeymoon destination, it's only right that I follow through and give you some simple ways to share your amazing – and G-rated – honeymoon photos with your friends, family, and guests!
Sharing your photos is a great way to let your family in on the fun you had, and will remind you of your special day forever.
- Using a free Flickr, Picasa, or Photobucket account provides a quick and easy way to batch load and edit the photos you want to share from your honeymoon. I would suggest starting a new account just for your wedding festivities so your attendees can browse at their own leisure.
- Display your photos on a digital photo frame! If you forgot to add one to your wedding registry, the good news is that they are getting less and less expensive. You can pick up a really nice one like the sleek Philips 6.5-inch model that holds 30 photos for around $100.
To see a few more tips, just read more.
- Upload them to your wedding website! Since all of your guests already have the site information you sent out with your invites, it should be easy for them to find and browse through your pics.
- Turn your most interesting photos into a stunning coffee-table book with iPhoto! The simple process has you dragging and dropping your pics into your custom-themed pages, and in a short time, your book will arrive at your door complete with a custom dust jacket.
- Last but certainly not least, upload your photos to TeamSugar (and other online communities you belong to) for free and simple sharing with your friends.
If you're still wanting more wedding mania, check out more of our coverage on I Do Sugar!