- Your boyfriend surprises you with a couples spa weekend package and the first thing you say is, "Babe, does the hotel have WiFi?"
- You own a Nook, Sony ereader, and Kindle.
- Sleepingtime.org says you sleep less than five hours a night.
- You know what Sleepingtime.org is.
- You've wished for a tub shelf so you can soak in the bath and use your laptop at the same time.
For five other signs you're in need of a techervention, keep reading.
- You have more past-generation iPods and iPhones than days in the week. And then some.
- You know where your third grade BFF vacationed last month and what she plans to make for dinner Friday night. And you haven't spoken to her since third grade.
- Your morning routine goes something like: 1. Clocky alarm sounds. 2. Eyes open (barely). 3. Reach for cell and check personal email, check work email, check Facebook, and check Twitter. 4. Get out of bed.
- You frequently suffer social networking anxiety.
- You been known to text, tweet, and check your inbox while on dates, at the movies, and on the toilet.
Can you think of other ways you know you're addicted to your tech? Share them in the comment section below.