I don't know what it is about travel websites or websites about weather, but I'm obsessed! I've already admitted to having a problem predicting the daily weather forecast, so any site or app that helps me in this task is always appreciated.
Sleeves is a fun, simple, forecast website that will tell you if you should wear long sleeves, short sleeves, go sleeveless, or wear two layers. Just enter your zip code, click go, and voila! Your personal forecast in one of the most simplest forms!
Got a cool website you want people to know about? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group,
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!