The main goal of Spreeder is to teach you to speed-read, but just using the tool is rather entertaining, all learning aside.
Just paste some text into the Spreeder box and press Spreed!, then play and you'll see the text come at you one word at a time. Keep up with it, and you're actually being trained to speed-read.
Look at it mesmerized, and you're becoming more addicted to images of typeface.
Found a cool website you want to share? To learn how to post your favorite websites to our Website of the Day group, read more.
I know that this long list looks scary, but trust me, once you get the hang of it, it'll be a snap the second time around.
- First of all, join the Website of the Day group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite website and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "Website of the Day" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "Website of the Day").
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the Website of the Day group and share information about all your favorite sites! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!