I'll admit it, I haven't shown that much love to the My Favorite Gadgets group lately, but trust me, it's not due to lack of options! Worthy of its own entry, I found this DS Stylus pack at E3, and couldn't get over how I haven't seen them anywhere before. I mean, a light up Lightsaber-shaped stylus? Come on, that's too easy!
Although I didn't grab a pack for myself while hitting up the merch booths, I did make a mental note for future birthdays, Christmases, and heck, even anniversaries. There's never really a bad time for Star Wars.
Do you have a favorite gadget you can't live without? Post it to our Favorite Gadgets Group! Find out how to get started when you
- First of all, join the My Favorite Gadgets Group.
- Click the pink "Share" menu on the top left side of the page.
- Choose "Blog" and "Regular Post."
- Give your story a "Title."
- Fill in the "Body" with a link to your favorite gadget and the reasons why you love it.
- Click "Next."
- Choose the audience for your story to "My Favorite Gadgets" in the dropdown menu.
- Add keyword(s) (for example mine for this photo was "My Favorite Gadgets).
- Change channel to "Technology and Gadgets."
- Fill in tag field with relevant tags.
- Click "I’m done" to submit content.
So join the My Favorite Gadgets group and share information about all your favorite gadgets and accessories! Yours just might end up on the geeksugar homepage!