Anyone with a sister knows she's the hardest person to shop for. You know her so well that you have to pick something she'll love — and if she doesn't, she has no problem telling you to return it. To take the hard work out of the equation, we've handpicked six of the best finds for any tech-loving sis. These picks are pretty darn special, so there's no way she'll want to do anything but keep 'em.
- You have different personalities, and you always tease her for it. That's why this Kate Spade Type A iPhone 5 case ($35) is the perfect gift.
- Have you ever seen a prettier camera bag? Your shutterbug sister is guaranteed to swoon over this Rebecca Minkoff stunner ($128, originally $195).
- A great sisterly gift has a hint of nostalgia. That's just what she'll get with this C Wonder crayon stylus ($18) that'll remind her of your coloring days together.
- You have your own songs for one another, so give her a reason to blast them aloud with this cute Yuento music balloon speaker ($20).
- If she lives far away and you catch up via daily phone chats, gift her this Native Union retro-style handset ($22) for all your convos.
- Get this chic Clare Vivier iPad sleeve ($148) monogrammed with her initials for an extra fee — she'll love the personalized touch.