- The Japanese might have the best broadband in the world but getting online in Kazakhstan can be a bank-breaking experience according to the latest EU report.
Borat’s Broadband: £2,497 Per Month - UK Gizmodo
- There was a time in the not-too-distant past when if your apartment, dorm room or palatial mansion smelled like Cheetos, Diet Coke and unwashed laundry, there was simply nothing USB-related you could do about it. USB oil burner threatens everything you hold dear - Engadget
- It's official, people are still going bonkers over the iPhone. Even if it's made of fondant. iPhone mania: Sugarcat Cakes make an iPhone good enough to eat - Shiny Shiny
- E3 came and went, and while another company announced a "price drop," the Internet-wide speculation of Microsoft doing the same at the big show went unmentioned. Xbox 360 price drop for real this time? - Crave
- Those Wiimotes: They're dangerous if you didn't know. TV's, windows, spouses... none are safe from the danger of the flying Wiimote. Nerf Softens Your Nintendo Wii Controller - Switched