- It's 30 years today since Elvis (allegedly) shed his mortal coil and went to the Great Jailhouse in the Sky. We all remember his music, but what about his gadgets? Elvis lives (through the power of technology)! The Top 5 Elvis gadgets - Shiny Shiny
- Further proving that people can't get enough bling bling, Sony offering up Swarovski crystal-clad E010 DAPs - Engadget
- Netflix just lowered its prices on the "three DVDs out at-a-time" plan again, taking it down a buck to $15.99 a month. Netflix Lowers Prices for DVD Rentals by $1 ... Again - Gizmodo
- Are you a dork? Do you love TV? If the answer to both those questions is yes, you'll probably want to select HD DVD as your next- generation format of choice, because there are some seriously exciting sci-fi TV shows hitting the format in the next few weeks. HD DVD: Format of choice for geek TV - Crave
- Following in the footsteps of Prince, a Chinese couple tried to name its baby the 'at' sign (or "@") used in kajillions of e-mail addresses every day. Chinese Couple Tries to Name Baby "@" Symbol - Switched
- Coax Cables are one of the main culprits causing a mess behind our televisions.
How To...Trim your Coax TV Cable - Apartment Therapy
- Meet HRP-2, a 5-foot tall robot that uses a video motion-capture system to memorize and imitate dance moves, like these ones performed by ladies in kimonos. Motion Sensor Bots Imitate Traditional Dance Moves - Tokyo Mango